GAP Analysis – Customer and Internal

Tailor made analyses, comparing internal and external perception, show us the gaps in expectations within the organisation. Depending on the complexity of the case, we use interviews and questionnaires or web-based feed-back to provide thorough 360 degree reviews.
In situations where it is clear that leadership and team building are the major obstacles, we design a 360 degree evaluation which is 80% standardised while the remaining 20% draws on points from a specific project. On the basis of base of web-forms we collect and evaluate self-perception and external perceptions